Basement Waterproofing Systems in Alpine
There are a lot of homeowners in Alpine who deal with the struggles of having a wet basement on a regular basis. It is important to act fast whenever you notice moisture here. Additionally, even if your basement doesn't leak now, it's going to someday, and you can protect it from damage by having a solid and dependable waterproofing system installed now.
The No Water System® is ideal for preventing all types of seepage into the home. Read on to learn more about the No Water System®:
- Conforms to 2008 International Residential Code
- Actually is able to transport water without a perforated system
- Environmentally-friendly and 100% contained
- Designed to never clog
- Stops Radon gas from getting into the home
- Can be installed in your basement without damage to walls
- Works as a collection system instead of as a movement system like most standard drainage systems
- Can be installed quickly
- Basement floor can be restored to original thickness after installation
- Stops water from ruining your personal belongings or from fostering the development of harmful mold or mildew
How Does No Water System® Work?
The system has two components, the Footing Gutter™ and the Bullet Track®. The Footing Gutter™ works by moving water into the sump pump from the walls and floors, and the Bullet Track® stops clogs from forming in the system.
Importance of Having a Dry Basement
Even if you don't have a finished basement or have any intentions of ever finishing it, you still need to be sure that this area is kept dry, safe, and healthy. After all, when you have moisture here, it's going to cause a lot of expensive damage over time. It's a proven fact that this seepage can cause serious damage to wooden materials below your home that help to support its weight. This will eventually cause a lot of issues for the structural integrity and stability of your home. Additionally, moisture here will ultimately lead to poor indoor air quality with the growth of hazardous mold. This fungus can make your home smell really musty, and it will also cause medical conditions for you and your family members.
How Do I Know If I Have Basement Water Problems?
You will need to get in touch with a waterproofer immediately if you notice any of the following:
- Noticeable puddles on the floor of the basement
- Water stains show up on walls, floors, or ceilings
- Mold can be seen growing
- Home smells musty
- Spots on the first floor feel un-level due to sagging, moisture-filled floor joists
Contact Us for a FREE Estimate
For more information about getting the No Water System® installed in the basement of your Alpine home, please give us a call today or fill out our online contact form for a FREE estimate, and to find a local waterproofer in your town who offers this exceptional waterproofing system.