Basement Waterproofing Systems in Artemus, Kentucky
Basement moisture is not uncommon in Artemus. It is important to act fast whenever you notice moisture here. Additionally, even if your basement doesn't leak now, it's going to someday, and you can protect it from damage by having a solid and dependable waterproofing system installed now.
Many waterproofing contractors agree that the No Water System® is perfect for keeping water from flooding the basement environment or from causing moisture damage to walls, floors, and ceilings. Keep reading to find out what some of the benefits are to the No Water System®:
- Conforms to 2008 International Residential Code
- Actually is able to transport water without a perforated system
- Environmentally-friendly and 100% contained
- Designed to never clog
- Prevents Radon gas from getting into the home
- Can be installed in your basement without damage to walls
- Works as a collection system instead of as a movement system like most traditional drainage systems
- Can be installed fast
- Basement floor can be restored to original thickness following installation
- Prevents water from damaging your personal belongings or from fostering the growth of dangerous mold or mildew
How Does it Work?
This interior waterproofing system is made up of the Footing Gutter™ and the Bullet Track®. The Footing Gutter™ works by moving water into the sump pump from the walls and floors, and the Bullet Track® stops clogs from forming in the system.
Importance of Having a Moisture-Free Basement
Even if you don't have a finished basement or have any intentions of ever finishing it, you still need to be sure that this area is kept dry, safe, and healthy. After all, when you have moisture here, it's going to cause a lot of expensive damage over time. Moisture here could cause damage to wooden support beams that help to support the weight of your home. When this happens, wood rots, warps, and decays, and needless to say, this will cause issues for your home's structural integrity. Additionally, moisture here will ultimately lead to poor indoor air quality with the growth of hazardous mold. This fungus can make your home smell really musty, and it will also cause medical conditions for you and your family members.
How Do I Know If I Have Basement Water Problems?
You will need to get in touch with a waterproofer immediately if you notice any of the following:
- Obvious pools on the floor of the basement
- Water stains appear on walls, floors, or ceilings
- Mold can be seen growing
- Upper living areas of the home smell musty
- Certain areas on the first floor feel un-level due to sagging, moisture-filled floor joists
Contact Us for a FREE Estimate
To get a FREE estimate for the No Water System®, and to find a waterproofer in Artemus who can install it for you, please get in touch with us today.